Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Viva Glam Nicki 2!

I purchased this the day it came out. I owned the first Viva Glam Nicki lipstick and lipgloss but I ended up returning the lipstick. I hated it on me but I loved the gloss.

This looked way better than the first one so I was sold even before it was released. Also, it reminded me of MAC Pink Friday which I never got my hands on so I jumped at the opportunity.


Viva Glam Nicki 2 is a purple blue based lipstick. 


I am wearing both gloss and lipstick in this one. My feelings are mixed on the lipstick. For some reason, I feel like it doesn't work on me. I don't know if it's because of my tan skin or my lip shape. I can't point it but I don't like how it looks on me. I can't make it work. Debating if I should return it or not

I do however LOVE the gloss. I love the purple/pink pastel .

I feel like Nicki Minaj in her "Va Va Voom" video while wearing this on my lips haha

Viva Glam Nicki 2 swatches on my NC30 skin 

DO YOU OWN THIS LIPSTICK/GLOSS?



3 comments:

Nici said...

Looks great! :)

MILEX said...

10/10!

Nhi said...

woa you so pretty!:) you look so much like nicki on the 2nd picture!
loving your blog so i'm following now :)
lots of love xx