Friday, March 22, 2013

My first time doing my own Acrylic nails

Hi guys how was your weekend? Mine was pretty hectic with school and such but my spring break is in 2 weeks! I just can't wait!
Though I have no exotic plans, it would still be nice to just chill haha

I did my first acrylic nails this weekend. I figured I should just do it myself instead of paying $25+ at a salon every 3 weeks.

This is my first time so I apologize if it's not perfect but I think it came out alright.
Here is what it looks like:





China Glaze in Spontaneous 

OPI Last Friday Night over China Glaze Spontaneous. 

Not too shabby for a first timer. I am thinking about posting a tutorial on how I did them so let me know if you guys want a tutorial :)


Thank you for looking.

WHATS ON YOUR NAILS RIGHT NOW?


5 comments:

Nhi said...

i love how it came out! doesn't look like it's your first time at all:) i think that the shape wouldn't suite me at all but it looks great on you <33

Unknown said...

Super cute nails! Love that color!

http://www.leopardmartini.com/

Sixth Tractate said...

They're beautiful! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? We also have a giveaway going on right now! xx

Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com

Enter our current Giveaway!

AVY said...

Looking very cute, love that color.


/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com


Angela said...

Love the color combination! Good job with those acrylics

Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
notanobession.blogspot.com