Sunday, March 3, 2013

A quick OOTD + School Makeup

Hey guys hope everyone had a great weekend! I know I have. It's been great spending it here. Since today is Sunday means I have school tomorrow which means I will have a hectic week. I will probably be gone and I'll probably be back next week.

The weather in the bay area has been AMAZING this week. It was amazing yesterday. It was about 70 degrees. After wearing a boring sweater for months, I was finally allowed to wear cute outfits.




I had dinner with a friend to help cheer her up because she was having boy troubles... haha

Red Stripes Top - Forever 21
Coral Skirt- H&M
Floral Patterned Wedges- H&M



This is usually the look that I go for when I attend classes. I don't need to look too perfect since I am not there to impress anybody haha

Unless I am having a productive morning, I'll throw on some neutral eyeshadows and a little bit of liner but other than that I usually go for this look

Face:
-Smashbox Photo Primer
-MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Medium
-MAC Harmony
-MAC Pinch O' Peach

Brows:
MAC Paintpot in Quite Natural
MAC Brow set "Beguile"

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion "Sin"
Benefit They're Real Mascara

Lips:
MAC C-thru lipgloss


I apologize for a low camera phone quality. I tried to intensify with instagram haha

Hope you all had a great weekend

x


No comments: